As commercial aviation faces an unprecedented drop in passenger numbers, the industry’s future is suddenly looking very different. As well as massive challenges, there are many opportunities – for those who are both informed and prepared.
Airport A&I ‘Automation & Innovation’ (hosted by Heathrow Airport) is bringing together the industry’s best minds to explore the fastest route to recovery.
Session topics include:
- The role of airports during COVID-19
- New policies and regulations
- Social distancing – airlines and airports
- Post COVID-19 strategies
- Regaining passenger confidence
- Sanitising airports & aircraft
- The digital legacy of COVID-19
We look forward to seeing everyone at Airport A&I 2020 on September 3rd– 4th at the Marriott Heathrow London Hotel.
For further information or to discuss any of the above, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: +44 (0) 1892 32274
Online: Contact Aviation Events Group