Roy McLeod, Steve McKeown and Myron Thiessen launched SWIFT September 2021 yesterday with the Welcome Session, hosted virtually in an interactive format.
We heard from a number of airfield maintenance operatives discussing how they survived in their roles and airports following on from the COVID-19 pandemic, and how optimistic they were feeling about the future. Poll results showed that 71% of Welcome Session attendees were also feeling positive about the future, 20% cautiously optimistic, with only 9% of attendees saying they did not feel positive about the future.
SWIFT September 2021 session leads also previewed their upcoming sessions, of which there will be two a day for the remaining four Wednesdays in September.
There is still time to register for the eight SWIFT sessions: ATTEND SWIFT
The session was by Team Eagle, headline sponsors of SWIFT SEPTEMBER 2021
A selection of comments made by delegates during the session:
- “Thank you Swift Committee, great to be part of this new platform and initiative”
- “Great initiative and presentation show the quality and Professionalism of our Association!”
- “Looking forward to participating in all the sessions!!! thank you!!
- Great welcome session, thank you”
- “Very happy to see the SWIFT team again and to be able to participate!”
- “This is my first SWIFT conference and I’m looking forward to the sessions!”
- “I really like the format. It’s very modern and engaging”
Session (and headline) sponsor: Team Eagle