2019 was the busiest year in history for air passenger travel and yet an increase is still anticipated across all continents – especially in developing countries. To meet this demand, airport capacity will increase through new developments, improvements or expansion. Growth however, cannot and will not be completed ‘at any cost’.
With this growth comes huge responsibility for the whole aviation industry – airlines, airports, ATSP, ground handlers, aircraft manufacturers and suppliers. To make aviation sustainable, the industry is rapidly turning from a concept of carbon neutral, to carbon zero. Could we go further?
This November, Airport E&S 2020 brings the industry together in Dublin on November 24th & 25th to explore the challenges of making aviation sustainable whilst meeting the seemingly insatiable demand for growth across the air travel industry.
- Aircraft plug-in energy
- Airport carbon accreditation programme
- ATC / ATM
- Carbon reduction through ATM
- Collaborative decisions
- Future NGLA
- Global investment
- Habitat Management
- Hydro seeding
- Integrating with the community
- Monitoring air quality
- Noise management
- Planning for sustainability
- Rainwater harvesting
- Solar power
- Snow as a coolant
- Water quality
Line up of speakers and presentations subject to change until confirmed ahead of the event
- Entry to all speaker presentations
- Full access to exhibitor area
- Delegate reception & gala dinner – evening of day one of conference
- Teas, coffees & refreshments (light bites and lunch) throughout the two days
2020 DELEGATES RATES
Request a Callback
To discuss a sponsorship package please fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.